What are the qualifications to become an MVP Modern Barbers Franchise Partner?
You must meet the financial qualifications as well as have the personal and business skills necessary to deal with personnel and business operations
How much time do I need to spend in the salon?
The success of your Salon will be in direct relation to the amount of time you choose to spend managing and promoting your Salon. If you are a trained stylist, you may choose to work full time cutting and managing your business. If you are hiring stylists, you may choose to spend less time in the Salon daily.
How much is the total investment to open a MVP Modern Barbers Franchise
The total cost varies based on the size of location and from region to region, however, the typical cost to open a Salon ranges from approximately $123,000 to $155,000
How much of my own money do I need to invest in order to open a single hair salon business?
You are required to have at least $55,000 in up front capital, and a Net Worth of at least $200,000
Does MVP Modern Barbers provide financing to help me open my full service salon?
No, MVP does not provide third party financing. The best circumstance for securing financing for your Salon is through your personal financial institution
How long does it take to open a hair salon franchise?
Typically it takes approximately 2 months, dependant on the availability of locations
Will MVP Modern Barbers help me find a location for my hair salon business?
Yes, between a combination of Brokers and In-house personnel MVP will help find a suitable location for your salon, as well as act on your behalf on the lease negotiations.
What are the on-going royalties and advertising fees?
Royalties are 5% of Gross Sales, advertising fee’s are 2% of Gross Sales
How do I qualify to become a MVP Modern Barbers franchise Partner?
You must meet the financial criteria as well as the criteria for business acumen and skills. MVP will also conduct a personal interview to ensure that you are a compatible partner
Why own a hair care franchise with MVP Modern Barbers?
- MVP targets a large and under-utilized market
- MVP focuses on service rather than price, there is no competing on low prices with excellent service
- High client retention based on an experience the client can’t receive elsewhere
- Lower financial requirements create a more significant Return on Investment
- Men’s salons are not cyclical, as with Women’s Salons. Men cut their hair more frequently than woman, helping make MVP recession proof as well
- Multiple revenue streams, with proprietary hair care products and sports memorabilia
- Ease of operations, when following the franchise system
- Low overhead on training costs, stylists are already professionally trained and come prepared with their own tools
- Opportunity and ease of operations of multiple locations
- Low unit overhead, due to small locations
- Franchisor / Franchisee partner relationship, 20+ years of franchisor experience
- The MVP Experience – the atmosphere, and urban feel, and you get to watch TV all day!